EDT Driving Lessons in Finglas is a course of 12 one-hour driving lessons. These lessons are designed to cover certain critical driving skills and improve your practical driving skills. As you complete each lesson, I will record your progress in a specially issued logbook.
As a qualified driving instructor I love seeing the joy on candidates faces when they realise that they can “tear up the L plates” and drive where they want, when they want.
Learning to drive is one of the most important and liberating things you can do in your life. Nadine is looking forward to hearing from you NOW so that she can put you on the road to driving success.
EDT 12 Driving Lessons
- LESSON 1: CAR CONTROLS AND SAFETY CHECKS
- LESSON 2: CORRECT POSITIONING
- LESSON 3: CHANGING DIRECTION
- LESSON 4: PROGRESSION MANAGEMENT
- LESSON 5: CORRECT POSITIONING
- LESSON 6: ANTICIPATION AND REACTION
- LESSON 7: SHARING THE ROAD
- LESSON 8: DRIVING SAFELY THROUGH TRAFFIC
- LESSON 9: CHANGING DIRECTION (MORE COMPLEX SITUATIONS)
- LESSON 10: SPEED MANAGEMENT
- LESSON 11: DRIVING CALMLY
- LESSON 12: NIGHT DRIVING
Do Lessons 1 – 8 in order
You must take EDT Lessons 1 – 8 in that order. By then, you will have built up skills and experience so Lessons 9 – 12 can be taken in any order.
Leave two weeks between lessons
You should leave at least two weeks between lessons to allow for practice and learning. This may involve further lessons with an ADI, but must also include practice sessions with a Sponsor or a mixture of both.
Our aim is to ensure that the standard of instruction on our driving lessons is kept high, giving a professional and caring approach throughout your lessons. Our objective during your course of driving lessons is to ensure you become a safe and confident driver. Nadine’s aim is to help you make the fastest possible progress to driving test standard and to pass first time, which will ultimately save you money.